sábado, julio 02, 2005

Solo frases...

And the kick is so divine when she sees bones beneath her skin....*++*//..*+//..

I will burn for you...//...Feel a pain for you...//...I will twist a knife and bleed my aching heart

Im only happy when it rains <--------->I only smile in the dark

I wish that I was half as good as you think I am::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You're so like a rose

I wish you could stay here

Take me !!!!!!!!! I'm yours !!!!!!!!! Hurt me

<:::----------------------You burn and burn to get under my skin

******* Something so beautiful it hurt deep inside ********

(((((( · Break me anyway you need me, all I want is you · ))))))

Weeping wounds that never heal......::::...::::....::......:::::::

,.-:*"*:-., You’re my new achilles’ heel

//*¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Who am I to need you when I’m down????????????*//

You make me feel like we're walking in the air "***"***"***"***"

<::::::::::::::::::::^^^^^^^^^^::::::Time devours passion’s beauty

Now our souls are too close to combine.-.-.-/*//.-+*//-.*/+/*//

HEY BABY CAN YOU BLEED LIKE ME ???

0 Alguien leyo? --->

Publicar un comentario

<< Home